ON THE WEBSITE WWW.BERGMAN-ENGINEERING.COM
1. General provisions
The Administrator respects the right to privacy of Website Users. In particular, it cares for the protection of their Personal Data and applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent third parties from interfering with Users’ privacy. The Administrator’s activities are aimed at guaranteeing the User a sense of full security at a level appropriate to the applicable law.
I. User’s Personal Data
1. Who is the Administrator of the User’s Personal Data?
The administrator of Personal Data processed in connection with the operation of the Website and the provision of Services by it is Bergman Engineering Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (52-434) at ul. Petrażyckiego 57, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division, under the number KRS 0000394281, NIP 8971777327, REGON 021638456, with a share capital of PLN 250,000.00.
The Administrator can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending written correspondence to the following address: Bergman Engineering Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Petrażyckiego 57 (52-434 Wrocław).
2. For what purposes and on what legal grounds are Personal Data processed?
1. The Administrator processes Personal Data of Candidates and Employees provided via contact forms available on the Website for the following purposes:
- provide answers to the extent indicated in the Contact Form. The processing of personal data contained therein is based on the consent given (in accordance with Article 6 section 1 letter a) of the GDPR); Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the functionality of the form. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to send data via the form.
2. The Administrator processes the personal data of Job Candidates, provided via the Application Forms available on the Website, for the following purposes:
- implementation of recruitment processes and registration in the database of candidates. The processing of personal data contained therein takes place, i.e. in order to conclude a contract (in accordance with Article 6 section 1 letter b) of the GDPR), while other data provided in the application documents, including contact details, on the basis of consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a) of the GDPR), which may be revoked at any time. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to register in the candidate database and take part in the recruitment process.
3. The administrator processes the data collected during registration to the Candidates database for the following purposes:
- direct marketing carried out by the Administrator on the basis of a legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 section 1 letter f) of the GDPR). Consent to direct marketing using an e-mail address and telephone number, including the use of telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems, is voluntary (legal basis: Article 6 section 1 letter a) of the GDPR Regulation and in connection with Article 10 sections 1 and 2 of the Act on the provision of electronic services and in connection with Article 172 of the Telecommunications Law) and may be revoked at any time.
- in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against them – the legal basis for processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6 section 1 letter f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of his rights.
3. How long are Personal Data processed?
The period of processing Personal Data by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. The period of processing Personal Data may also result from legal provisions, when they constitute the basis for processing.
In the case of processing Personal Data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest – e.g. for security reasons – the data is processed for a period enabling the implementation of this interest or until an effective objection to data processing is submitted. If the processing is based on consent, Personal Data is processed until it is withdrawn. When the basis for processing is necessary to conclude and perform the contract, Personal Data is processed until its termination / expiration.
The period of processing Personal Data may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish or pursue claims or defend against claims, and after this period – only if and to the extent required by law. After the processing period, Personal Data is permanently deleted.
In connection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated above, Personal Data registered in the Candidate’s database may be made available to joint controllers from the Capital Group sharing the IT system in which the Candidate’s personal data is stored or to the categories of recipients of personal data indicated below:
- entities authorized under separate regulations (ZUS, Tax Office, etc.),
- entities cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of agreements on co-administration of data,
- potential Employers and Employer Users
- entities providing services on the basis of a processing entrustment agreement at the request of the Administrator and on his behalf, e.g. for the operation of the Website and other available Services, in particular in the field of IT services, marketing services, analytical services, archiving, professional consulting. The administrator will provide this data on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data or another legal instrument in accordance with art. 28 of the GDPR, which will ensure adequate protection of the Personal Data provided.
5. Transfer of Personal Data outside the European Economic Area
Personal Data processed by the Administrator will not be transferred to outside the territory of the European Union, unless:
- obtain the written consent of the data subject in advance and ensure that all obligations under the GDPR regarding the transfer of personal data to third countries are met.
- the transfer of data will take place on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses to the Entity that has undertaken to act in accordance with the GDPR.
6. Rights of data subjects
1. Right of access – The user has the right at any time in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR to obtain information whether and what kind of Personal Data is processed by the Administrator. If the Administrator processes his Personal Data, the User may obtain information about: about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, about recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, about the period of data storage, about the source of obtaining personal data, if they have not been obtained directly from User.
2. The right to rectify Personal Data – the User may at any time in accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, request the Administrator to immediately rectify his Personal Data that is incorrect, outdated or incomplete.
3. The right to delete Personal Data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – the User has the right in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, request the Administrator to immediately delete the Personal Data concerning him, and the Administrator, if there is no other legal premise preventing the removal of personal data, is obliged to delete them without undue delay.
4. The right to limit the processing of Personal Data – the User may at any time in accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of his Personal Data by the Administrator. If the request is justified, the Administrator will only be able to store this Personal Data. Undertaking any operations other than storage will require a separate consent, unless the processing is necessary to protect the claims or rights of another person or for important reasons of public interest.
5. The right to transfer Personal Data – If the User’s Personal Data is processed in an automated manner on the basis of the User’s consent or in connection with the performance of the contract, the User may, in accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, at any time, request the Administrator to receive his Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. At the User’s request, Personal Data will be sent by the Administrator to another Administrator indicated by the User, if it is technically possible.
6. Right to object – If the Administrator processes the User’s Personal Data on the basis of a legitimate interest, the User may, in accordance with art. 21 GDPR, to object to this processing at any time.
7. The right to withdraw consent – If the User’s Personal Data with a specific scope are processed on the basis of the User’s consent, the User may withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data expressed in the indicated scope at any time. Withdrawal of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been made on its basis before its withdrawal and prevents further use of the services offered by the Website.
In order to effectively withdraw consent, when using the Website and its Services, by sending your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Bergman Engineering Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Petrażyckiego 57 (52-434 Wrocław), providing the User’s identification data in the content of the request (name, surname or e-mail address or telephone number) and indicating which consents the User wants to withdraw.
8. Right to lodge a complaint – The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data: the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. How can you contact the Administrator and exercise your rights?
The user may exercise his rights by directing his request to the following address:
or in writing to the following address:
- Bergman Engineering Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Petrażyckiego 57 (52-434 Wrocław).
The user should do it in such a way that it is possible to clearly determine who submits the request and what the request concerns, i.e. in particular:
- 1. what right the User wants to use;
- 2. what processing process the request concerns.
If the Administrator is unable to identify the person submitting the application on the basis of the submitted application, he will ask the User to provide additional information.
The notification should be responded to within one month of its receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator informs the applicant about the reasons for the extension.
The answer is provided via e-mail, unless the request was submitted by traditional means or a written (traditional) response was requested.
If you want to exercise your rights, you may contact the Administrator: